- Replaces a 150W E27 PAR38/BR40 Edison screw E27 globe.
- Uses up to 90% less electricity
- Lasts up to 36 times longer (36,000 hours or 36 years at the average usage) than the old bulbs it replaces
- Saves up to $1,458 electricity over its 36,000 hour lifetime
- Gives instant full light output that is comparable to the old bulbs it replaces
- Operates much cooler than the old bulbs it replaces
* Based on replacing a 150W standard candle bulb with a 36,000 hour average life 15W LED Light Ecobulb used three hours a day costing $0.30/kWh.
Product images and specs may vary without notification
|Lumen Output||1200 Lm|
|Scheme Approval||ESS, VEET|