How to get a government rebate for LED lights
State governments in VIC, NSW and SA have government schemes available, which give businesses a financial incentive to upgrade their lighting to LED and reduce their energy use this way.
Easy Being Green offers this currently to:
- Businesses in New South Wales
- Businesses in Victoria
- Households in Victoria
How do these Schemes work?
Each LED upgrade reduces the power consumption of a household or business which enables us to create energy certificates depending on the specific calculation method used under the relevant state scheme. The quantity of these certificates and the market value at the time of creation will determine the rebate.
How much will your lighting rebate be?
This depends on:
- the difference in energy consumption before and after the LED upgrade
- the type and location of lighting being installed
- the market price of the energy efficiency certificates at the time
- the specific calculation method used under the relevant state scheme.
Easy Being Green can give you a estimate for your specific lighting requirements as part of a free lighting assessment and proposal. Call 1300 994 929 or send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, fill out the contact form on our website.